Saturday, January 17, 2009

To Remove The Wool...


'How far are you willing to go, to remove the wool from your eyes?'

Just a piece I did for a friend's proposed collab, which is supposed juxtapose our artwork, which in turn is kinda supposed to encapsulate what we're about/our style.

Got some inspiration for this from some friends.

In case you're wondering, this is kinda like a sneak peek at some of the characters that will appear in one of the comics I'll be working on this year. I won't reveal much more than that. I hope to get the first few pages started, but I still have parts of the story I wanna flesh out first, as well as the other characters.

In fact, some of these characters aren't quite in their final conceptual stage, just yet. So don't be surprised if there are some changes to their appearances in the comic.

Hope everyone looks forward to it ^_____^

Z

No comments: